Topped with a crunchy, low-fat granola, this warm, fruity cobbler recipe is loaded with apples, cranberries and spices. It serves 2 and can be on the table in just 40 minutes.”
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 small apples (such as Granny Smith, Braeburn, or Honeycrisp), cored, quartered and thinly sliced (1½ cups)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons low-fat granola without raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat two 6-ounce custard cups or other 6-ounce oven-going dishes with nonstick spray; set aside. In a medium bowl, stir together apple slices, cranberries, honey, water, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Divide mixture between prepared custard cups. Cover cups with foil.
- 2Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until apples are tender. Top with granola. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until granola is lightly browned.